Friday, April 2, 2010

TGIV.

Thank God its Friday.
It IS good friday after all, you know.
(:
But i somehow prefer Christmas more <3
Haha.
The magic is somehow more fantasy-like and it more than always feels like Christmas. (:

It sometimes feels like Christmas mornings even when its not Christmas mornings, you know. (:
Erm. Like i sometimes randomly say Merry Christmas outta nowhere.
Cuz its fun.
And i think i must be hyper. :P

Its good friday and all.
And GTPJ is having Beloved, Easter Drama. :S
But sadly, wont be going.
But mommy brought her coworkers along.
So i'm hoping for the best (:

I've been inviting you guys to my Church Events before.
Did you guys enjoy it ?
Or maybe i should kaukau invite you guys for the Christmas one. (:
Its soooo much more jolly and happy then.
But Easter is as important. 

Hmms. On another topic altogether.
You really scared me today.
I thought you had really becomed a changed person since i knew you before.
But what happened today really... frightened me.
Its like your dark side coming out all over again.
I just wish that i could stretch me hand and save you from whatever you're going through.
You seem to be happy but i know that you're hurting inside.
Everybody is.
One time or another.
Just wanted to let you know that i'm there for you.

(: And just when i'm done with my Moral DRAFTs.
And i have to get on my ass again and hand-write it all down.
Stupid me, type so much nonsense.
Now i and my fingers are aching so much that it almost couldnt move for like 10 minutes. Bleh.
Assignments are not fun.
And so it exams.
Which is in MAY ????!!
We havent even studied s***.
Seriously.
So what are they gonna test us on ?
Who knows, study everything lor... CRAZY AH ?

Chiaoz.Gonna enjoy my time for whats it worth.