Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nothing-ness.



Why do i even bother sometimes ?

Moving on from being emo.. :)
I was just thinking how some guys can just be GAY. 
While others just show their boy- from time to time and still stay straight.

That was what i was pondering just a while ago. :)


Apart from that;
I was also thinking about the gorgeous Johnny Depp in Alice in Wonderland I mean, Underland.
:D
Dear Johnny in all his quirk-ness. :)

Rating : ( 7/10 )
Thats 5 points cuz Johnny's in it..
And the 2 points for storyline. 
Dont say i'm bias.
In my opinion, Johnny did save the show...
With his kinky ways and madness for most of the parts.
And the show only STARTED when the Mad Hatter showed up. <3
Besides that, the show's plot was only so-so.
I mean a typical non-tim-burton-common-action-adventure-comedy show would have that kinda storyline.

I think that everyone expected Tim Burton to make Wonderland look quirky and cun and the same time ?
Oh, i dunno. I'm not a show critique right ?
:) Though that sounds kinda interesting. :D

I miss watching japanese dramas. 
The one which i have been wanting to watch - Delicious Gakuen has been suspended till further notice or some sort.
So no dramas meanwhile. :(
On the other hand, I'm currently watching Castle ♥ 

With chemistry unlike Datin Tan has EVER seen before... 
We have Stana Katic & Nathan Fillion. ♥ 
Just watching them gives ME the goosebumps.
I wonder whats it like to be THERE ? Hahahaha.

 Nathan Fillion and Stana Katic.♥ 
Castle - The tv series.

And also TakaUno.

 Tribute to VH's Fav couple :
Misako Uno and Takahiro Nishijima ♥ 
From AAA.

I just can't get enough of Castle and of course, AAA. :) 
Or more likely Nissy.
But thats my FAVOURITE two boys.

Till then.