Thursday, June 3, 2010

I have not been checking my OWN blog for one.

Have just slogged through how many weeks? ... 
Like 5 weeks straight, 2 weeks studying and 3 weeks taking exam after exam, like a good friend of mine said today.
And like usual...
It takes me AGES to let THAT information sink in my head.


And by the time THAT sinks in, 
It'll be time for the NEXT DOOTing exams already.
Life's just unfair in every way possible.
To add salt to the wound, 
another project just dropped through our window ; just as our hols were starting.
Add maths.
Urgh.

Not like our brains havent been fried enough YET.

We still have to think of solutions for the questions given AND type it properly cuz it gives us marks for our trials.


But on to the brighter side of things.
I have just managed to squeeze in watching Castle Season 2 in between taking exams and all that. 
( I neeeded a rest anyways XD )
It was freaking awesome (:
But the finale was freaking potong steam lor. XD
I wish they would get together already !
Their chemistry just draws me into the whole thing... (:


So anyways.
I'm gonna be dead out tired for the next few centuries... hopefully i'm not exhausted beyond my brains by the time the school starts again.. 


(:
Chaiooozz.