Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It is finished.

 This is for not blogging for the last who-knows-how-many-billion days i left my blog untouched.
Cheers.

I dont know what is more satisfying than seeing other people take exams when yours are o-v-e-r. :)
Call me mean or whatever but it feels good. :D
Especially when you can go around the school to bug teachers. Lols.
Call me stalker but i am. 
Indefinitely. 

Wahahaha.
I think the morning air gets me hyper. 
Hmmm, or maybe it only works on Christmas mornings ( pun intended )
For whoever who knows the joke. :) Bwahahaha.
5 Orkid. 
Alert. :D


And also whoever i wished 
on my conquest to wish everyone a Merry Christmas in hope of 
making the world a brighter and more happy place hahahhahaha. :)


Happy Enjoying Everyone :)


I still cant relax totally ..
Debate is killing me la.
I promised myself not to get nervous and uptight about it..
But i admit it still rattles my nerves everytime we discuss it.


Boos.
To doing my best.
And humiliating myself in front of a crowd. :)

The poster for AAA's latest album, Heartful