Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kena Tagged Sekali Lagi ~

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

Actually kena tagged in facebook but i DONT go on facebook so yeah.. thought i'll just do the tag in my blog..
Like Ven Hui ...I don't think i can dapat to reach 25 random facts about me self but i'll try.
Hopefully i can squeeze randomness outta me.. XD

Random Fact # 1 - My favorite color is brown.

Random Fact # 2 - I love Taylor Swift and Rainie Yang's songs.

Random Fact # 3 - If you haven't known, i like Nicholas Teo too !! He's a malaysian btw. Cool right ??

Random Fact # 4 - I do not go on facebook and friendster anymore. In fact, i ditched it a long time ago.

Random Fact # 5 - I love plurk.

Random Fact # 6 - I love Takizawa Hideaki in dramas. His songs are OK. But not crazy over his songs..

Random Fact # 7 - I love Oguri Shun like in Hana Yori Dango !! His character as Hanazawa Rui is just... amazing. GO WATCH IT !

Random Fact # 8 - I like Jun Matsumoto everywhere else except in HYD. Sorry girls. hahaa...i just dont have a thing for guys with curly hair.. =]

Random Fact # 9 - I Tunes sucks. It works ever SO SLOWLY. Sheesh.

Random Fact # 10 - I think MAC computers sound cool even though my bro said its hard to figure how to work it out.

Random Fact # 11 - I am thinking why am i doing this tag when i'm supposed to update my blog with school stuff. ?

Random Fact # 12 - I am v sat bai leh..

Random Fact # 13 - I wanna have a CF in my school !!! Am praying for it to come true since lots of people tried already but Panda still is resisting changes... ( inertia )

Random Fact # 14 - I just accidentally misspelt inertia.... what the..

Random Fact # 15 - i don't think i can do this thing anymore.. haha.. outta ideas.. XD

Random Fact # 16 - Following VH and whoever who thought of this idea. Am gonna be 16 this year.

Random Fact # 17 - Yayy... am reaching 25 super random facts liao !!

Random Fact # 18 - One of my favorite animes of all time is Ouran High School. =]

Random Fact # 19 - My latest drama i have watched is MIss No Good starring Rainie Yang and Wil Pan.

Random Fact # 20 - I am embarking on a new drama this hols !! i hope.....

Random Fact # 21 - I am actually crapping random stuff about me self through this tag.

Random Fact # 22 - I like japanese dramas and taiwanese dramas !! Korean dramas are a little too laggy for me..

Random Fact # 23 - My favorite taiwanese drama is Smiling Pasta !! Again. GO WATCH IT !

Random Fact # 24 - Haha.. just realized that i have been talking about dramas and anime this whole tag thingy !!

Random Fact # 25 - The manga Absolute Boyfriend ( Zettai Karashi ) is WAYYYY better than the drama ~ V disappointing.

Well, thats about it !! =] Tag whoever who reads through this until here !! XD

Me and me and me and me . Maybe you.